- Drive Sensibly – Aggressive driving (speeding, rapid acceleration and braking) wastes gas. It can lower your gas mileage by 33 percent at highway speeds and by 5 percent around town. Sensible driving is also safer for you and others, so you may save more than gas money
- Remove Excess Weight – Avoid keeping unnecessary items in your vehicle, especially heavy ones. An extra 100 pounds in your vehicle could reduce your MPG by up to 2 percent. The reduction is based on the percentage of extra weight relative to the vehicle’s weight and affects smaller vehicles more than larger ones.
- Avoid Excessive Idling – Idling gets 0 miles per gallon. Cars with larger engines typically waste more gas at idle than do cars with smaller engines.
- Use Cruise Control – Using cruise control on the highway helps you maintain a constant speed and, in most cases, will save gas.
- Use Overdrive Gears – When you use overdrive gearing, your car’s engine speed goes down. This saves gas and reduces engine wear.
Download a flyer with the tips & a coupon for a fuel maximizing service special!!!
Our Customer Courtesy Shuttle Service Is Available For Service and Rent A Car Customers. Our Shuttle Drivers Will Drive You Within A 10 Mile Radius Of Reliable Superstore While Your Vehicle Is Getting Serviced Or Pick You Up For Your Rental Appointment.
7:45 AM (First Run)
3:15 PM (Last Run)
For Complete Details Click Here >>>
Peace of mind with every new Toyota. We at Toyota are devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That’s why we’re including a complimentary worry-free maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you and your new vehicle will be covered. It’s complimentary peace of mind, and we’re the only full-line brand to offer anything like it.
Factory-trained Toyota technicians will help you fulfill maintenance obligations and help improve your Toyota’s overall value, while keeping a complete history of maintenance visits. Toyota will also deliver timely reminders before your scheduled maintenance.
Toyota Care Scheduled Factory Maintenance Covers:
- Oil and filter
- Lubrication check of key chassis parts
- Tire rotation
- 19-point inspection
24-Hr. Roadside Assistance
Toyota Care features 24-hr. roadside assistance for those days when you need a tire changed, or to have a door unlocked.
24-Hr. Roadside Assistance Covers:
- Lockout protection
- Flat tire changes
- Jump starts
- Fluid delivery
- Towing for the unexpected